Thursday, July 20, 2006

Lost in space

I haven't had much positive to say about Korea lately, so I haven't been saying anything. I really need to get away for awhile. My vacation starts Saturday and I'll be leaving for 4 weeks in Canada on Monday. The drive from Vancouver to Pincher Creek, Alberta is always awe inpiring and I expect that it will be quite refreshing. I will try out my new camera and will probably add a Flickr sidebar to my blog. A week with my parents in Pincher Creek and a couple of week in Kamloops with my older brother should make me feel a lot better. Then a week on the westcoast with perhaps a little hiking and kayaking should top things off nicely. Finally back to the heat and humidity of Korea in August - why does reality always have to intrude?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a splendid time, Mark! Many of my favorite bloggers are on vacation back home these days, and I want to go home for a vacation more than I ever have so far. I have to wait until January, when it won't be as fun.

The Wanderer said...

Thanks, Nathan. I hope your summer is good. A vacation at home could give you time to catch up on reading and writing. And, a little time away from work will give you a great opportunity to work out the kinks of expanded family life.

Anonymous said...

Last week I drove from Calgary to Banff, then on to Lake Louis. Yes, the drive was awe inspiring. I felt I was driving through heaven.

Have a safe trip home.