Thursday, July 03, 2008

Kamloops

I've been in Kamloops for the last couple of days, visiting my older brother. It has been a little hot (33C) but dry. This area is semi-desert.


















This will be home for the next three weeks. My days will be spent exercising, reading, and trying to really get a grasp on CSS (a daunting tasks).










Yesterday, I went to the Technogym at Thompson River University. The equipment was quite amazing as can be seen in these before and after pictures.


My older brother, the Bionic Man, having just had a knee replacement, felt the need to go for a 60 minute walk through the hills to check out some bird boxes he had put out. One box had baby bluebirds in it and another had baby swallows.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The birds are amazing.
What is CSS, Mr Wanderer?

The Wanderer said...

Cascading Style Sheets - it controls the way webpages look.

Anonymous said...

Consonantial Sibilant Simplification.