Friday, June 09, 2006

Money to burn?

Knife-less Alternatives for a Tighter Face

In the quest for beauty, Koreans (and perhaps ex-pats living in Korea, too) will do just about anything. I think my favorite is the nose clip which, if worn for 30 minutes a day, is guaranteed to give you a "perkier" nose. Sure! I've often thought that the only reason I can't get a date is my un-perky nose. A real bargain at just $6.




















The butt fixer is sure to be popular with any young mother. It "closes the pelvis" after pregnancy. Why haven't they heard of this in other countries? It also lifts those drooping behinds. Now, to be honest, I haven't seen that many droopy behinds in Korea (maybe it really works). Perhaps this one would sell better in Canada. I can just see it now - the little woman sitting in her butt-lifter watching TV while her husband sits in his butt-spreader.




















The Darth Vader mask is going to get rid of water in the face and make it 1 mm thinner. 1 mm??? The old myth of spot reducing lives on. Who would actually believe that water lost from the face wouldn't quickly be replaced from water in other parts of the body?


















About the only thing worth trying might be the lip-ersizer - although your partner would have to keep up or your lips might get too strong. I think that's what happened to Mick.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now, I know what to buy on my next visit to S. Korea--a nose clip and butt fixer. Since, I'm not much of a TV watcher, maybe I could set my laptop on a low table and sit on one of those butt-lifter things.