Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Vacation

I've been in Bangkok for a couple of days. It's a little different from when I was here 31 years ago. It's very modern and pleasant. Now, I'm in a huge PC room in a huge mall with a multiplex theater and an incredible food court.

People here, as in Cambodia, are generally so pleasant and relaxed that I'm dreading my return to gloomy city next week.

The Cambodia part of the vacation was excellent. Angkor Wat and the surrounding area was incredible. When I get back to Seoul on the 21st, I'll post some pictures (more that 300 - all excellent, of course) along with a full description.

I went to Jim Thompson's house this morning and I have to say my silk boxers are tres comfortable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you in Seoul now? Trust you had a good vacation. Some friends of mine went to Angkor Wat. They, too, said it was "incredible."