Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The Well-dressed Man

Once again, I find myself lagging behind when it comes to fashion.

I mean, really, I didn't know that "The future will be a Y-shaped dystopia". I didn't even know what a dystopia was, although I kind of guessed it was a dysfunctional utopia. Dictionary.com says it is, "a society characterized by human misery, as squalor, oppression, disease, and overcrowding". Umm, okay. Now that I know, I'm not sure I want to know.

Those whom I work with will undoubtedly agree with that my fashion sense lies somewhere between conservative and sloppy (perhaps a sloppy, conservative). I'm going to change. I'm still trying to decide which style would best suit a university professor.




















The Conservative Look (although I think it would make my legs look really skinny and my ass big).

















I kind of like the meter long tie and the cape. The arm warmers and leather gloves are perhaps a bit much, but I could pull it off - I think.




















There are times when I think, "What the hell! I'm just gonna do it!" I've never had a scarf with buttons before. I might have to pass on the eye shadow, but, overall, I could live with that style.

But, seriously, who wears these fashions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The next time we meet, I hope to see you snazzily dressed in a meter long tie and cape. I think you could pull off the arm warmers and leather cape.