Monday, April 20, 2009

All a twitter

This is the latest update on my pigeons. The little critters are growing pretty quickly. They still don't have real feathers, but they are getting there.



















This post seems apropos. We just got an email today telling us that AUS is on Twitter at AUSharjah and on YouTube at wwwausedu. My first reaction was a scornful "hmff" but its fairly well done. Clap. Clap.

Twitter seems like such an odd concept (waste of time), but I'm thinking that my friends might really want to find out what I had for dinner, if my workout was good, or if I'm wearing my brown loafers or my brown dress-shoes (Koff! Koff!). I wonder if I can catch Ashton Kutcher. He only has a million fans. I think I need a gimmick.

Twitter - HA! It's like blogging for the incredibly lazy.

No comments: