Sunday, January 17, 2010

I think I might start blogging again. Work has become a strange place to be.

So...I'm starting my Mandarin lessons. I'm going to use Fluenz Mandarin for the oral/aural part and Arch Chinese for the writing part. I had a New Years resolution to do one hour a night. That didn't happen, but I'm starting again. Tonight, I start again.

To distract me from work, I'll do the Mandarin for an hour or two each night and I'll continue my walks (4-5 times per week / 5.8 kilometers each time) around the outside of the university.

I've been listening to Jon Kabat-Zinn CDs as I walk. It takes me about one hour to walk and each CD is about one hour.


2 comments:

Delhi Dusk said...

Glad to see you return to the blog. Walking and those CD's. All good stuff. I'm inspired!

Nathan B. said...

I also am glad!