Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas Dinner

I come from a large family and Christmas dinner has almost always resulted in a large gathering. As a result, I don't really want to eat dinner alone. Fortunately, a few friends were available, so I ordered a turkey with all the fixings from the Hyatt Hotel. I do this mostly for myself, but I think my friends enjoyed it as well.















As usual, I forgot to take a picture of the turkey uncut. By the time I remembered, I had already wittled it down a bit.















The clean up - with a little help.




















After the dinner.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Postponed because of the holidays, gotta love that. (Oh, we didn't realize Jan 1 was a holiday when we made the schedule... we're gonna hafta change it.)

Anonymous said...

Mark, I'm glad you had a good Christmas with friends. A nice way to spend the day.

The Wanderer said...

Thanks Nathan and Delhi Dusk. I hope that you had a pleasant and relaxing time.