Friday, December 15, 2006

Who'd of thought it?

When I saw this "study" in the news, I thought, "There must be an incredibly disproportionate number of Libras (born September 23-October 22) and Aquarians (January 20-February 18) living in Seoul." A study by InsuranceHotline.com found that Libras and Aquarians have the most traffic accidents whereas Leos and Geminis (that's me) have the least. Perhaps being a Libra or an Aquarian is a requirement for taxi drivers and motorcyclists.

However, if you go to the original site, you see that almost everyone (except Leos and Geminis) is bad. Most of the descriptions explain the behaviour of 90% of Korean drivers. I guess the other 10% are Leos and Geminis.

Aquarians are "...impulsive, and ruled by the Planet of speed and rebellion." Now I know I saw at least one of them today on the way home.

Aries have a "me first" child-like nature... Oh, yeah. I saw a couple of them, too.

Taurus are stubborn, and have an urge to charge at red lights. There must be a lot of bulls in Seoul?

Sagittarius is a talkative group, and they should consider putting their cell phone down and just driving.

Capricorns...feel that the rules of the road are for other drivers to follow so that Capricorns can get to their destination faster. This actually sounds like everyone's philosophy of driving in Seoul.

No comments: