Tuesday, April 04, 2006

The party is over



I've added The Partypooper to my sidebar. He's no longer a man of mystery. When alerted to his shadowy existence at Sogang, I employed a little deductive reasoning to try to find him. When confronted with my suspicions, he caved in pretty easily and even admitted to adding anonymous comments to my blog. I had expected to that I would have had to at least threaten to use thumbscrews, but no! (I think that even Lee Junki might have put up more of a struggle).


I have to say I was just a tad disappointed. Initially, I had assumed that the "international man of mystery" would have had some of the qualities of a James Bond (and I mean Sean Connery, not Roger Moore), but he turns out to have more in common with Austin Powers (that Canadian contribution to toilet humor). Oh well, his blog still an occassional read.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder if our friend EFL Geek will be getting a call sometime soon for revealing the Partypooper's whereabouts... of course, we all like the Partypooper--I envy your knowing him!

Anonymous said...

Austin Powers had much better babes than Bond. That's how spies keep score in my book.

Signed: Mysterious Anonymous Poster

P.S. The property value of your blog just dropped by 25% by adding the Party Pooper link to your site. Thought you should know.

Stefan Ewing said...

Speaking of Lee Junki, that commercial of his is just whacked.